- What are the reasons why many people want to have families?
- Which is more important to you family or friends?
- Is it good to live in an extended family? Why /why not? What are the advantages and disadvantages of an extended family?
- Why do some people think that children shouldn’t grow in a one-parent family? What can be done to make a child happier in such families?
- Should the roles in a family be divided into the man’s and woman’s one? Who should look after and bring up the children and who should earn a living? Whose duty is it to do the household chores?
- Who is thebread maker in your family? Who looks after the family members andwho runs a household ?
- Is it good to get the things out in the open telling other people about the members of the family or problems in the family?
- How do people usually solve family conflicts? Do they quarrel or talk things over. Which way is better? Why?
- What family celebrations do you have? How often do you celebrate them? Do you usually celebrate with your nuclear family or extended one? Where do you usually celebrate all the occasions? How do you prepare them? What do you wear at the parties?
- How do you usually make decisions about buying expensive items? Do you consult with the whole family?
- How often do you spend time with your siblings/spouses? What do you do in your spare time?
- Whom do you turn for help to when you have problems with your friends/when you need money/when you are in a bad mood?