|Rules ||Examples |
|so + adjective / adverb |
- They are so talented.
- She is so cute!
- His engravings were so plagiarized that he lobbied for the Copyright Act of 1735 as protection for writers and artists.
- They speak so fluently.
|so + adverb + noun but such a lot |
- They know so many interesting facts.
- There is such a lot to do.
|such + adjective + noun |
- She is such a boring person.
- You are such a liar.
|so / such… that + subject + verb |
- Many of the zoo animals were so tame that they would eat from my hand and let me feel them.
- It was such a foolish question that everybody laughed.