Healthy Food (Situations)
- You need to go to the primary school and tell about healthy and unhealthy foods.
- You have travelled to Paris. Imagine yourself walking around a variety of eating venues. Imagine yourself going into one of them. Describe what are you doing and what can you observe.
- Imagine you are a customer in an unusual café , describe what can you see?
- You are at the conference on how to improve eateries in our city. Indicate some points you can think of.
- Do you believe people should eat healthy food on all occasions? When do you believe people can allow themselves to eat harmful food?
- Why do you think drinking a packed fruit juice can make you feel thirsty?
- What dressing do you like to complement your vegetable salad with?
- Have you ever tried to make a homemade mayonnaise? What ingredients did you use to make it?
- How often do you pay attention to the labels when you buy something?
- What benefits can chocolate offer your health? What chocolate drinks do you like and enjoy?
- What eating venue have you visited most recently to order a chocolate drink?
Can 'Unhealthy be healthy' questions
- What do all fruit juices contain?
- How much sugar do most fruit juices have in them?
- What do most salads contain?
- Why it is not a good idea to use heavy mayonnaise for dressing?
- How to make a healthy and tasty dressing?
- What do food companies like to write on their labels?
- What do they use instead of fat in their products?
- Why do the companies use sugar?
- What health benefits can chocolate have?
- Why shouldn’t you consume chocolate with every meal though?
- What do eggs contain?
- What is the more healthy way to prepare an egg?
- What should you fry an egg on to make it healthier?
- What food contains a lot of protein?
- How often should you eat meat?
- What type of meat is healthier for your diet?