Adapt Adopt Adept
adapt / adopt / adept
adapt make something suitable for a new use
adopt legally take another’s child / accept and approve
- The library has been adapted / adopted /adept to be used as an office.
- She has never managed to adapt / adopt /adept herself to new harsh conditions.
- The world is changing faster than we can adapt / adopt /adept to it.
- Our family are eager to adapt / adopt /adept a child.
- Anew proposal has been willingly adopted / adapted /adept by the committee.
- Few celebrities are adept / adopt/ adapt at keeping his private life out of the media.
- My brother is an adopt / adapt / adept guitar player.