1. Stealing something from someone's home.
2. The process of evidence examination by a judge before a jury.
3. A punishment given by a judge in court to a person or organization on being found guilty of some crime.
4. The crime of intentional starting a fire.
5. The crime of taking goods or people out of the country illegally.
6. An amount of money paid to a law court so that an accused person can be released until the trial.
7. The decision of a court that someone is not guilty.
8. A formal statement by the police informing of a crime.
9. The crime of illegally coping money, documents, signatures, etc.
10. A sum of money that has to be paid as punishment for breaking the law.