Hide and Seek
Concerns: are you, I am (not), shapes, forms, colours, prepositions of place.
1. Draw a plan of a building in which the rooms have different shapes. Either draw it on the board or make printed copies.
2. Repeat the names of shapes and forms.
3. Ask students to imagine that they are (hiding) in one of these rooms.
4. Ask them in turn: Are you in the round room? Are you in the oval room? Are you in the triangular room? and so on until you have guessed the location of at least two-three students.
5. Let students play in pairs.
6. Colour the rooms. Let children choose the colours. Children are hiding in the colored rooms: Are you in the oval blue room?