Correct the words in bold
- We often visit our friends in Bristol, that is only 20 miles away.
- My husband looks much nicer without his beard, which made him to look a bit older.
- The other day we visited the city Museum, in which I had never was before.
- The part of town where I live is very noisy at night which makes it difficulty to sleep.
- My friend didn't like the film but I thought it was interesting rather.
- Sue stepped back, as if she noticed someone to walk after.
- Mother knew that the surprise will make her children happy.
- Columbus discovered America while he was looking for India, wasn't he?
- He raised from his seat and approached me slowly.
- They heard someone to enter the house without knocking.
- She sent me a present, though I wish she didn't do it.
- It is cold tonight and it's raining, and we don't feel like to go to the cinema.
- There's an old man sitting lonely by the wall .
- She lay the mirror down on the dresser and went over to the window and looked out.
- George was not listening; he was reading his book and didn't say nothing.
- The officials object to wear long dresses for the inaugural dance at the country club.
- Janet is finally used to cook on an electric stove after having a gas one for so long.
- He knows how to repair the carburetor without taking the whole car afar.
- Stuart was stopped writing his letter because he had to leave for the hospital.
- She must retyping the report before she hands it in to the director of financing.