I make my breakfast: Present Simple
Do you have breakfast? I do. I have breakfast every morning. My mother does not make breakfast for me. I make breakfast myself. I am already 10 years old. What do I make for breakfast? I sometimes make cocoa. I boil water. Then I pour water into a cup with cocoa powder. I add some milk and sugar. Cocoa is delicious. I can make sandwiches, too. I spread butter onto a slice of bread. I cut off a slice of ham and put it on the slice bread with butter. I can also make cereal. I take a bowl. I put some cereal into a bowl and pour some milk. I sometimes add sugar or salt into cereal. I sometimes put honey and dry fruits into cereal. I can also make tea. I often drink tea. I boil water. I pour water into a cup and just put a teabag into a cup. I add some sugar and put a slice of lemon into a cup. I like tea a lot. What is your favorite breakfast?
I. Fill in the gaps with the words from the text.
- I _________ breakfast every morning.
- Can you ____________ breakfast yourself?
- I ___________ cocoa with milk.
- I ___________ water for cocoa or tea.
- I___________ some dry fruits into cereal.
- I __________ butter on a slice of bread.
- I __________ tea with sugar.
- I __________ a slice of bread.
- I __________ a slice of ham.
- I___________ into a cup.
II. Answer the questions.
1. Do you have breakfast?
2. Do you make breakfast yourself?
3. Does your mother make breakfast for you?
4. Do you make tea or cocoa for breakfast?
5. How do you make tea/cocoa?
6. Do you make sandwiches for breakfast?
7. How do you make sandwiches?
8. Do you make cereal for breakfast?
9. How do you make cereal?
10. What do you add to tea, cocoa or cereals?