Jelly Christmas Light
It is winter. The fluffy snow is falling slowly outside.
Diana’s family is preparing for Christmas. Mum and dad are decorating the Christmas tree. Dad is putting on the garland, mum is hanging up colourful ornaments.
Diana is a little girl. She is only three years old. She is sittingon the sofa silently and looking at the charming Christmas tree. She is fascinated.
Dad is switching on the garland. The lights are shining brightly. They are blinking with different colours. The Christmas tree is attractive!
At this moment Diana is coming to the tree and trying to bite off a piece from the small red light.
‘What are you doing? Don’t eat this! It is very dangerous,’ says mum.
‘Oh, Mom,’ says Diana. ‘They are as colourful as jelly sweets, but they aren’t as yummy as jellies.’
I. Write the words correctly.
1. tmasChris ________________
2. andgarl __________________
3. ornatsmen ________________
4. shybu ___________________
5. resquepictu _______________
2. True or false.
1. It is spring.
2. Diana’s family is preparing for birthday.
3. Dad is garlanding the fur tree.
4. Mum is hanging up colourful stockings.
5. Diana is only three years old.
6. The lights are shining brightly.
7. Diana is coming to the tree and trying to bite the small green light.
3. Answer these questions.
1. What is the season?
2. Whose family is preparing for Christmas?
3. How old is Diana?
4. What is Diana doing now?
5. Who is decorating the Christmas tree?
6. What is as colourful as jelly sweets?
7. Who is switching on the garland?