Mixed Tenses Test 2
Choose the right tense
1.Fiona________ (fit) new batteries in her radio now.
2.David________ (want) to go to Great Britain?
3.Sandy _________(taste) the noodle soup to see if it is not hot.
4. The Smiths________(cut) the lawn all the afternoon.
5.Paul —-(be) to Spain many times.
6. It’s the first time she —-(go) to Italy.
7. Bob ________ (enjoy) staying in Paris and seeing the sights of the city the whole day yesterday.
8. My daughter________ (use) the hairdryer when I needed it.
9. More and more people____(travel) to exotic countries these days.
10. Michael________(always, break) things in the office.
11.This is the first time my boss—-(praise) me for my work.
12.Christine—-(teach) English for more than twenty years.
13. Why are you tired? I —-(help) my mother about the house.
14. Marina—- (finish) baking the cake. It(look) so delicious!
15. The saleswoman—- (weigh) the apples at the moment.
16. John—-(look) much younger since he shaved off his beard.
17. The children—- (tell) horror stories to each other all the day tomorrow.
18.The evening performance at that theatre________(start) at eight o’clock.
19.Mark and Brenda—-(have) a party next Saturday.
20. I—-(be) to Canada a couple of times.
21.The roads—-(get) busier these days.
22.I—-(not, be) to African safari yet. I—-(think) of going there on holidays.
23.This is the worst weather we—-(have) this summer.