Advise or Advice
advise - verb
advice - noun
- She advised / adviced us that we should apologize.
- My advise / advice is that you should leave the country.
- I want to advise / advice you against lending money to her.
- He asked (me) for my advise / advice on the choice of a new laptop.
- Experienced teachers will advise / advice you about dealing with disobedient pupils.
- Who shall I advise / advice with on this matter?
- Residents are advised / adviced not to put their rubbish bags on the pavement outside their houses.
- There's lots of advise / advice in the book on body care.