Difference: Dress - Wear - Put on
- I feel cold because I have dressed/ wore/put on lightly.
- Nobody has ever seen her dressed/ put on /wore in white.
- How can I recognize you? - I shall be putting on wearing/ dressinga pink scarf.
- Having put on /dressed a warm sweater in the morning, he felt hot and had to take it off.
- He is not a dandy at all. He dresses/ wears the same clothes for years.
- The kids hurriedly wore / put on their jackets and ran out of the house.
- It usually takes me five minutes to dress / put on /wear in the morning.
- She put on/ dressed / wore for dinner especially carefully on that day.
- All the company employees were putting on /dressed /wearing casual clothes.
- She wears/ dresses /puts on her hair loose.