Correct the words in bold
1. The governor has not decided how to deal with the new problems already.
2. There was a very interesting news on the radio this morning about the earthquake in Italy.
3. The professor had already given the homework assignment when he had remembered that Monday was a holiday.
4. Having been beaten by the police for striking an officer the man will cry out in pain.
5. This table is not sturdy enough to support a television and that one probably isn't neither.
6.By the time Jason arrived to help we already finished moving everything.
7. The farmer’s barn caught on fire some time during the night. By the time the firefighters arrived, the building burnt to the ground. It was a total loss.
8. Scurvy, caused by the lack of vitamin C, could kill the most of a ship’s crew on a long voyage.
9. The term '‘Punchinello” refer to a clown in Italian puppet shows.
10. He followed me into the house and had greeted the guests warmly.
11. I don't know what I am to do; I want you tell me what you think of it.
12. When he was coming up to his house, he noticed a large car to stand at the entrance.
13. Don’t mention it any longer, I want you to forgot it for ever.
14. There was smoke raising from the chimney of the house far away.
15. I am very sorry to disturb you and the other.