Correct the words in bold
1. The main office of the factory canbe found in Maple Street in New York City.
2. Because there are less members present tonight than there were last night, we must wait until the next meeting to vote.
3. David is particularly fond in cooking, and he often cooks delicious meals.
4. The progress made in space travel for the early 1960s is remarkable.
5. Sandra has not rarely missed a play or concertsince she was seventeen years old.
6. Ms. Erickson is a sales clerk in a large department store. It’s almost closing time. Her feet hurt as they do every day, because she is standing at the sales counter since eight o’clock this morning.
7. My uncle is painting the outside of his house for three weeks, and he has still not finished. He is very careful. He wants his house to look just right.
8. Dolphins, whales, and many other sea creatures use high sophisticated navigation systems.
9. The smallest things in the universe are paradoxically, be explored by the largest.
10. Bewarning. There is ice on the road. It is really slippery.
11. The Europe is the heart of the world. Why not go there this summer.
12.He ought be married. He is about 5 years older than me.