Correct the words in bold
- Ann is the only person which understands me, I can rely on her.
- I should like to live in the country where there are plenty of sunshine.
- I haven't seen my bosom friend from the time he got married.
- Unfortunately I had not been at home when you telephoned me last time.
- The strike at the car factory, which lasted ten days, is now through.
- The window that was broken yesterday had now been repaired .Do you know well a men who lives next door?
- Have you founded the keys you lost yesterday in the morning?
- I won't be able to do very much but I'll do my the best.
- I can't lend you no money, for all I've got now is a pound.
- We watched a strange man to approach the car and open the door hastily.
- They looked at one another without saying nothing, getting into the car.
- What has happened with you, boy, can't you talk at all?
- I'd feel very comfortable if you are here now with us.
- When I saw him after the incident he could hardly to speak.